Date: TBA – Category: Soft Skills
How to convey information to another effectively and efficiently?
Communication Skills training is presented to individuals aiming to acquire an overview regarding why they find it easier to communicate with some people more than others and what is the optimal communication strategies that enhance their understanding and verbal communication with others.
- Introduction to Communication Skills
- What is communication
- Communication process
- Perspectives in Communication
- Visual perception
- Elements of Communication
- Tone of voice
- Body language
- Verbal communication
- Communication Styles
- Basic Listening Skills
- Active listening
- Determine your and other people personality type
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the communication elements and process
- Identify his/her own communication style
- Implement the basis listening skills
- Enhance quality of relationship and productivity
Who Should Attend
Any person who interacts with others in the work place
Two days from 9:00AM to 4:00PM
One week before the course date
- 4900 EGP (Registration is confirmed only upon payment)
- Fees include materials and attendance certificate
- Complimentary coffee breaks and light lunch
IMC Head Office premises: 22 Yehia Ibrahim Street, Zamalek, Cairo, 2nd Floor, Apart. 11
- Payment should be made one week prior to course.
- Payment by cheque in Integrated Consultancy’s name or cash to our address.